Win A Free ECS NM70-I Celeron 847 Mini ITX Motherboard|CPU Combo!
So, here we have July’s giveaway and I am excited that I am able to do this. First and foremost, I want to thank each and every one of you who read the blog and come to seek advice. Without your support this contest wouldn’t be possible!
I have used the ECS NM70-I in two builds and it is a great board for the money that can be tasked for many purposes. Below are the builds featuring the NM70-I:
- OpenELEC HTPC Build | XBMC Media Center on the Cheap
- An Affordable DIY NAS Build 2013 | FreeNAS Edition
Contest Rules and Guidelines
The following are four ways that you can enter yourself into this contest:
- Follow me on Twitter and tweet @GarytheTechNut with the following hashtag #freeECSNM70-I
- Like TechNutz on Facebook and Like the contest giveaway (which will be located at the top of our page’s feed)
- Subscribe via email to the TechNutz feed
- Comment on this post with what type of build you would use it with (HTPC? NAS?)
By completing any one of the following, you will be entered into the contest. Complete all of them to get four entries into the contest !
The contest ends at Midnight (CST) on Wednesday, July 31st and I will choose the winner at my own discretion the following day. Once the decision is made, it is final.